One of the most mass-market segments has its own target customers and types of decoration, which depend, among other things, on the type of bottle.
Labels for glass containers:
- using of special materials for high-speed lines;
- using of labelling adhesives for use on products such as moist bottles, or labels with an invisible effect;
- shrink sleeve labels;
- application of thermochromic inks which change color under certain temperature conditions;
- inks that glow under UV light or have a luminescent effect;
- washable labels for recyclable containers.
Labels for PET containers:
- wrap-around offset-printed labels, gravure printing, flexo, or digital printing, depending on your choice;
- double-sided self-adhesive or polypropylene labels, and stencil or foil stamping finishes can be applied;
- digital printing – HP Smart Stream Mosaic technology is used to personalize products. Millions of unique designs can be made for a single product line.
Labels for large-capacity canisters:
- application of transparent films;
- lamination to protect against rubbing;
- personalization available.
Labels for special marking:
- labels with fair mark QR codes;
- tamper evident labels;
- labels for promotional activities.