Beverages enter the retail sales market both in the FMCG sector, as well as in the premium segment. The choice of segment determines the constraints in terms of label-production cost and lot size. OKIL-SATO will help you develop the perfect label design and choose just the right material and printing method for each of your assigned tasks.
We can print orders:
- from a single label to an unlimited number of labels;
- from a simple monotone label to a high-tech label with any combination of printing methods (flex, offset, stencil, deep) and finishing processes (blocking, stamping, hologramming).
OKIL-SATO has different options for printing bottled-water labels:
- self-adhesive film-backed labels (on polyethylene, polypropylene) and paper-backed labels;
- heat-shrinking labels;
- backless round labels made of oriented materials;
- digital printing, which makes it possible to fabricate labels in small runs for promotional campaigns conducted for the purposes of market research.
Unique capabilities of OKIL-SATO:
- Printing of labels for returnables – printing-technology know-how offered by OKIL-SATO. This type of label is popular for large water bottles sized 20 liters or more.
- Labels with printing on the reverse adhesive side, which are most often found in the case of premium-class water.
- Use of thermochromic inks with a pigment that changes when exposed to temperature fluctuation from its original colored appearance to colorless and back again, as well as thermochromic inks with a broader scope of capabilities, which vary between one color and another. This unique feature is used for added control over the temperature of chilled beverages during hot spells.
- Use of HP Smart Stream Mosaic technology for product personalization. This makes it possible to execute millions of unique designs for a single product line.