- application of extra thin films;
- washable material;
- application of gravure printing technology for metallic inks in combination with offset or flexographic printing;
- application of special laser-charged inks to print the bottling date and other information;
- labelers able to run at speeds of up to 60,000 bottles per hour without interruption;
- application of the most cost-effective solutions for any print run;
- various printing and finishing methods;
- production certification and quality standards.