Various types of materials are used during the production of self-adhesive labels:
- self-adhesive paper, including wine paper;
- self-adhesive polyethylene, polypropylene, and PET films, as well as metallized versions of them;
- self-adhesive wine materials;
- self-adhesive combination films with aluminum and paper;
- self-adhesive heat-sensitive paper and films;
- a large selection of adhesives and backing paper for various applications.
Basic requirements for bottle labels:
- able to be unstuck and stuck back on if there are any labeling defects;
- protection for ink layer against abrasion and exposure to harmful environments;
- readable barcodes and QR codes, and matching font sizes;
- properly chosen materials based on the shape and material of the container;
- original exterior design.
- extra thin films;
- washable material;
- application of gravure printing technology for metallic inks in combination with offset or flexographic printing;
- application of special laser-charged inks to print the bottling date and other information;
- labelers able to run at speeds of up to 60,000 bottles per hour without interruption;
Labels for household cleaning products and goods
- extensive experience working with major manufacturers;
- specially developed materials and solutions.
Labels for chemical products
Vehicle care product labels:
- material metallization;
- production of special materials with reinforced adhesives;
- anti-counterfeiting solutions.