Invitation to the exhibition “Prodexpo 2014” in Moscow
Dear Business Partners,
The OKIL printing company (Russia)
is participating in the “Prodexpo 2014” exhibit in the city of Moscow.
Today the OKIL is one of the largest, most experienced and most successful enterprises. Our print shop capacity can satisfy the labeling requirements with any level of production, even on a very large scale. Constantly expanding and updating its printing machines, OKIL now has the most modern, high-tech printing equipment and is able to produce the highest quality adhesive labels for containers and packaging.
We invite you to consider the possibility of joint projects, which we hope will lead to fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation.
Our stand is located in pavilion 6, stand № 6B43
We will be glad to see you at the OKIL stand.
Additional information about the exhibit:
Dates of the exhibit: 10 - 14 of February 2014
Location: Expocenter exhibition center
Address of the exhibit complex: 14, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., Moscow, Russia (To the metro station "Vystavochnaya", former "Delovoy Center")
How to receive a free entry ticket:
Free entry to the “Prodexpo 2014” exhibit is possible with a paper or electronic invitation ticket. Bring it to the express registration stand and you will receive a visitor badge, which will be a multi-entry pass valid for every day of the exhibit. In order to receive a free electronic ticket, please follow this link to register online on the exhibit’s site: http://prod-expo.ru/en/visitors/tickets/
Click the button labeled GET YOUR ELECTRONIC TICKET TO VISIT THE EXHIBIT →
1) Please fill in every field you see (full name, company name, contact information) →
2) When you have finished filling in the field, press the NEXT button below →
3) Please provide further information about your activities by placing check marks and points as shown, and press NEXT again →
4) Now you can see your electronic ticket on the screen, with your name; press the PRINT button →
5) Get your invitation ticket from your printer →
6) Take your invitation ticket to the exhibit with you.